This year’s tax workbook topics will include a wide range of relevant topics, including:
- A Trust and Estates chapter, including issues such as gifts in contemplation of death, irrevocable life insurance trusts, qualified person resident trust
- A Business Entity chapter, including the new reporting requirements for S Corporation shareholder stock and debt basis (Form 7203
- A business Tax Issues chapter, including very relevant Short Term Rental issues and MLM marketing issues
- An IRS chapter, covering an IRS priority issue of the GIG economy
- A Partnership chapter, including issues in connection with the performance of services (SE Tax), tracking and reporting a partner’s outside basis in a partnership, and the new K-2 and K-3 schedules
- A New and Expiring Legislation chapter, which always provides the question of whether we will have any new and important last minute legislation from Congress int he Biden administration Build Back Better agenda, and much more as always
The Invaluable National Income Tax Workbook 2022, 550 page volume with a complete index, is included with your webinar registration. If changes warrant, you will receive a supplement covering the current income tax items of interst, in addition to having access to the regular electronic updates. No CD will be included with the book in 2022, instead the attendee will be provided with a code that will allow access to a searchable archive of past books that will be available online.