- This event has passed.
1040 Tax Update Webinar, Chris Bird Speaker
October 28, 2021 @ 8:30 am - October 29, 2021 @ 4:30 pm CDT$255.00 – $300.00
This year’s webinar topics will include a wide range of relevant topics including:
- The completion of the PPP program, the deductibility of expenses, and the application for forgiveness
- The new IRS rules covering the definition of real estate for the IRC 1031 exchange
- Construction industry tax issues
- An ethics chapter covering issues related to working virtually
- Ministers tax issues
- The latest on the Real Estate Profession status
- Business entity issues
- And MUCH more
We are anticipating several tax changes coming out of Washington toward the end of 2021. Many of the proposals change tax planning concepts we practitioners have used over our entire careers, such as the Capital Gains Cliff, the elimination of step-up basis, the reduction in the Estate and Gift tax exemption, potential major reductions in depreciation deductions, and many other things. This seminar will include full coverage of any changes that became law through the fall, regardless of the timing of the workbook printing.
The Invaluable Nation Income Tax Workbook 2021, 700 page volume with a complete index, is included with your webinar registration. If changes warrant, you will receive a supplement covering the current income tax items of interest. No CD will be included with the book in 2021. Instead the attendees will be provided with a code that will allow access to a searchable archive of past books that will be available online.